Tuesday, February 15, 2011

35, day 86 - Hearts weekend extended

Today feels like another great day. I had such an amazingly relaxing Valentine's day weekend, I didn't want it to end. Great company, surrounded by all my Valentine's and
I was productive too.

021410 Random-01
Big Accomplishments:
1. Started the Taxes - Having a LLC means saving every receipt and tracking every mile, Organizing that drama to make it tax audit friendly is no picnic, which reminds me why I like to have a Martini during the Tax organization phase. I'm clear thru September 2010. Hooray.
2. Painted - I painted the ceiling in the new Man-Cave addition. I've never seen paint that starts pink and dries white, good stuff. One coat, very nice.
3. Amazing Valentine Dinner - Between Me, My Mom & Mike, we had the greatest evening. Mike grilled steaks, we had spinach salads, and Mom made her famous Cauliflower mash - yum (or the optional baked potato.) All Followed by Memaw's strawberry tall cakes - It was GREAT!
021410 Random-02
After what seemed like endless baseball trivia, I got to pick the movie. I love this movie. I looked for it on Saturday in Mike's movies, and was surprised we didn't have it, so he picked it up for me. Valentine's day rocked.
I've got another big night tonight. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment