Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where have you been?

So this week, I've been told {at least twice} "Daphne, where have you been?" Seriously? I've been remodeling my main floor. It is a daunting and nearly endless task, but there was some light at the end of the tunnel this week.

I got to open these boxes...


Yep, my red sofa's are finally out of their giant boxes. I'm totally in love with them!! This remodeling is hard work. The living room is at a solid 98% complete & we're moving full on into the Kitchen.


Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment