Saturday, November 27, 2010

35, day 3

Day three was a relaxing day, filled with family, shopping and left over Iron Bowl Turkey. Madison brought her Jessie doll everywhere we went today. And she can now Yodle like Jessie. Its the funniest thing I've ever heard. I love the imagination of an almost three year old. She is constantly surprising me.
Blog 112710 Madison Jessie Quad
Highlights of the day included: Amazing Mike fixed the tiny leak under the kitchen sink without an injury or cussing, Bought Grant more Christmas gifts (Mike is really spoiling these kids this year), received my new business cards for 2011, enjoyed a little college football and watched Grown Ups in the Man Cave with my Super Duper Husband.
Blog 112710 Cards A
Downside of today: I got sucked into watching Summersby this morning. Darn you Summersby! (I told Mike, "Darn this movie. I've watched it 5 times and it always ends the same" - Mike loves this movie) I hate when I can't remember how a movie ends as I decide whether or not to channel surf...I'm a happy ending movie lover. I need that. This blog will remind me to Channel Surf when I see Summersby.



Daphne Ellenburg is the proud owner of Ellenburg Photography. Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment