Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I heart Pottery Barn! 35, day 6

Hidden among all the Toys R Us coupons and the EVIL Bed Bath and Beyond Flyer, there is was. The most magical of all the Holiday mail -
The Pottery Barn Christmas Catalog.

113010 PB-08
This is my new 1984 Sears Catalog. I LOVE IT. I can look at it over and over again, and still not feel like I've read it enough. Sometimes I even look at in different rooms in my house, and plot and scheme and yes, purchase. Here are some things I'm in love with:
113010 PB-07
See, I knew it was fashionable to have cameras laying around. Awesome.
113010 PB-06
This frosty favorite has a shelf life of one month each year, but it will be the most fun month of the year. He will look amazing on the bar pouring out a white Russian or a Candy Cane-tini. Yum. Just Sayin.
113010 PB-05
This was my biggest dreamiest thing. I already have this window with seat - ready to create this magical seating area - minus the pumpkins. Loving the drapes, not crazy about the storage under the table - only because I imagine it cluttered
with random legos.

113010 PB-04
I always love this.
113010 PB-02

113010 PB-03
Michael has voted that I not dangle large stick stars from our dining table, but I really just like the shelving behind this. I didn't take his vote away from him - it's his birthday week.
113010 PB-01
These guys always do the BEST trees. The only thing that can top looking at this catalog over and over again, is a trip across the bay to the Pottery Barn store. Friday. Yep, going FRIDAY!

Daphne Ellenburg is the proud owner of Ellenburg Photography. Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment