Wednesday, March 2, 2011

35, day 100 Flowers, Flowers everywhere

Struggling to narrow down my photo to enter into the Better Homes and Garden's Festival of Flowers. I've been polling everyone I can, this first one seems to be everyone's favorite. I like it the most too - followed by perhaps the third one. I also realized, I will make any excuse to photograph at the beach. Such a great relaxing place to hang out.

fb 022611 Beach Boys All-07saph + Golden Autumn

fb 022611 Beach Boys All-05aHeirloom

fb 022611 Beach Boys All-19 MUS

fb 022611 Beach Boys All-05a

Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment