Saturday, March 5, 2011

35, day 103 - A great start to the Weekend

I've a great couple of days! I spent the day Friday with Mike and our family, just relaxing and driving around town, little shopping, little dinner. So wonderful. It's so relaxing to not make any plans and just go.
I took some great photos, like this one.

030411 Random Phone-01
I recognized the MOVIE STOP is clearly one of my favorite stores. Picked up Malice & The Game, then rocked out a great movie night. Seriously, I hadn't seen either. Great stuff.
030411 Random Phone-02
Booked Ellenburg Photography in the Magnolia Manor Wedding Show, and hung out there, enjoyed the grounds and the house and took some great photos. This is going to be a fun event. I really love doing wedding shows, everyone is so excited and eagerly planning. It's fun to be surrounded by that kind of excitement.
030411 Random Phone-03
Enjoyed a fantastic lunch at The Blue Gill - even got the Elvis Booth. A real bonus.
030411 Random Phone-04
A few of Mike & Madison at our Lunch Date.
030411 Random Phone-06

030411 Random Phone-05

030411 Random Phone-08

030411 Random Phone-07

During our shopping adventure, Mike found a "pro" guitar for the rock band obsession he has with the boys - real strings, it's going to be harder and harder to be in Mike's Rock band. I love this photo.
030411 Random Phone-09

A rainy Saturday. That means dinner in and great movies. And maybe I'll squeeze in editing the photos from Magnolia Manor. Loving Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment