Wednesday, March 30, 2011

35, day 127 Tangled

The young mind is easily marketed to. I have no doubt that there is not a nicely funded research project proving this point right now. For nearly a month, my 3 year old could tell me the release date for "Tangled" on Blu-ray no less. As it got closer, she knew. "Tangled is coming in 2 weeks on Blu-ray" Tuesday, she woke up and recited "Mom, Tangled is out today on Blu-ray, will you bring it home?" How can I say no to that sweet face? 032911 Phone Randoms-01 For good measure, I also brought home a doll. I wish I could just freeze time and keep her so sweet and small. Photography is the only way I can do that, reflecting on those photos are magical. I know that one day, many years from now, she'll see these again remember how loved she is. That's what great photography is all about. A beautiful Memory frozen in time. Have you seen Tangled yet? By the end of the week, Madison & I will know all the songs - thank you Disney's Fast Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment