Sunday, January 23, 2011

35, day 59 Work Work Work

I had BIG plans for today. I was going to work on the marketing for my new Wedding promotion, whiten the grout in my studio, paint my nails, watch chicken little with Madison and run 2 miles.
I spent the bulk of my day working on my photography business. New promotions and Facebook Fan Buzz. Between creating a new flyer for my "Summer of Love" Wedding special and creating a Friends Referral program. I launch the promotion tomorrow. I really like the marketing.

BOGO WEDDING ONE
So, What else did I do...Well I started the day with amazing omelets. Did you know I like to flip over my omelets like a giant pancake before I do the half fold? Well I do, and if you've never tried it, it's amazing and tasty. Then I worked on the marketing, watched Chicken Little with Madison, watched a little football, took a long nap, conditioned Madison's curls and contemplated week 4 of my project 52. This week's Project 52 theme is "Soothing Repetition" - The first thing thing that came to my mind is tea or cough drops. I did tea last week. I'm not sure what I want to do, but I think I want it to be edible...or maybe I would like a late night snack. That is up for debate. Biggest disappointment of the day, I slept through my run time...I fell asleep in the forth quarter of one game and woke up at half time of the next. Running tomorrow, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment