Wednesday, September 21, 2011

38/52 Twinkling Eyes & Twinkle Toes

This week's project 52 theme was in the eyes or they changed it to about the eyes...any who, I thought I'd combine my LOVE for Madison's ballet with my project the week.

38/52 Twinkling Eyes & Twinkle Toes

And I got to toy around with the new Florabella Classic Action collection {a special treat I bought myself this week} This photo was processed with Classic Black and White. I love it. This is the birth of my Degas Period. Love Love Love tiny dancers in tutus. Here are a few more of my favorites. I'm going to canvas one of these for the studio...not sure which one yet.

{Is it lame that I googled "how to make the perfect bun" ?}
fb 11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-08CC

fb 11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-07bw
So, what do you think of my gorgeous new floors?
fb 11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-26cl

fb 11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-20CC

Leaning toward this one. Thought of some great tweaks.
fb 11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-23cl

I firmly think every new tutu deserves to be photographed. Looking forward to our next tutu.

Visit Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment