Monday, September 26, 2011

39/52 Man vs. Nature

When I think of Photography vs Nature, it's always Wind hands down. It's always whipping my hair around, my clients hair around and just making my nature a little less sharp than I'd like it to be. For my Man vs. Nature shoot, I thought about flying a kite, but then again bubbles are always more fun.
Here's our feature shot this week, titled: Bubble Boy vs. Wind and Sister - She just popped in out of no where, it made this shot all the more fun. {This shot was taken just before the first Mosquito drew blood, or about 7pm if you're not from the area.
}
39/52 Boy vs. Wind & Sister

Bubbles. Who can't smile watching kids play with bubbles? On a windy day, bubbles are a childrens photographer's best friend. I frequently carry a tiny container of Gazillion bubbles with me {they are seriously the best!} Here's a few more from a windy day of fun with Bubbles in Creola, Alabama...


fb 11-09-25 Bubbles-01bw

fb 11-09-25 Bubbles-04rbw

fb 11-09-25 Bubbles-14bw

fb 11-09-25 Bubbles-19a

fb 11-09-25 Bubbles-24cr

Daphne Ellenburg is a budding photography business owner in Southern Alabama with a supportive family and a new fancy-pants in home studio. She loves college football, big handbags, lip gloss and all things Olympus. Daphne also enjoys writing about her Photo-Adventures and her entertaining family. Catch up with her at Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment