Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alabama Season Opener in Tuscaloosa

Did you know that I got married on opening day of College Football? My Anniversary weekend would not be complete without a little Roll Tide Football. I remember that when Mike and I were planning our wedding we contemplated writing our own vows. He said that his would say, "And do you promise to NEVER root against the Tide" I always remember that on on anniversary week, and it makes me smile. Mike surprised me with tickets to the game and a nice weekend adventure. Enjoy a few Photographs of the fun we had at the Game.

FB 11-09-03 Bama vs Kent11

fb 11-09-03 Bama vs Kent77bw

FB 11-09-03 Bama vs Kent10

fb 11-09-03 Bama vs Kent-42

FB 11-09-03 Bama vs Kent02

FB 11-09-03 Bama vs Kent01


Visit Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment