Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekly Catch up...What have we been doing?

This week found us drowning again surrounded by all things remodel. My room is at a solid 98% complete - I've still got to paint my trim & one door with the gleaming white enamel paint I'm suddenly in love with. Then I will commit to hanging things on the walls. Next stop living room...which is in progress just like the kitchen.
Here's a peek at my super scary, just in time for Halloween, Living room. {I painted that wall yesterday}
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-10

Here's the 2 dots Mike requested I not paint over. Yep, new TV measurements take priority over completely painting the wall. {Ladies pick and choose your battles}
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-11

Grant left me these crumbs after his Tuesday Breakfast. I love that kid.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-08

Madison has added this cat to her Christmas list. She seems to enjoy robot pets.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-12

Madison is still enjoying Ballet class & I'm enjoying it too.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-09

11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-07

The boys went nuts for these - they are such nerds. I added it to their Christmas List.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-05

This guy ruined my Monday, by swerving off the road & kicking up rocks that cracked the window of my new car. This guy is on my list.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-04

Caught up on some reading.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-02

Had a nice dinner out with Mike, no kiddies.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-06

Slowed down to watch a sunset.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-03

And still squeezed in some football.
11-09-18 Madison Ballerina-01

A solid packed full week. Sidebar: I've been biking 7 miles every morning. So far 3 mornings in a row. Fingers crossed for 4. Nine pounds to goal, if you're keeping up. I'm pretty excited.


Visit Ellenburg Photography {Website} {Facebook} {Blog}

Ellenburg Photography's award winning photographer, Daphne Ellenburg, specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. (251) 656-7601

No comments:

Post a Comment