Saturday, December 4, 2010

35, day 10

Today, was a GREAT day. I slept in. Mike almost finished the stucco on my addition to the house. I did a little shopping, watched a little football and edited some photos. I Love Love Love Saturday!!! More Saturdays should be like this one.
Enjoy these pics from the Santa visits yesterday.

Blog 120310 Santa Trip 8

Blog 120310 Santa Trip 7ep

Blog 120310 Santa Trip 6ep

Blog 120310 Santa Trip 9

Blog 120310 Santa Trip 2

Blog 120210 Santa Trip 1

Blog 120310 Santa Trip
Santa told my boys that it's important to read everyday, to get along with your brother & sister, listen to your parents and to remember to be good all year. I love Santa.

Daphne Ellenburg is the proud owner of Ellenburg Photography. Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment