Monday, December 6, 2010

35, day 12

Wow, am I ever in the holiday spirit! I can't stop humming "Baby, it's cold outside" - partially because it was 29 degrees when I woke up this morning, but not entirely. My Big Christmas gifts are rolling in - I heart Amazon.com - it's nice, everyday I leave and when I come back there are more things for me to wrap. It's so tempting to never shop anywhere ever again, just send everything home.
I went grocery shopping. I hate grocery shopping. I raced today and was almost out in under 30 minutes. I typically grocery shop on Monday afternoons, mostly because I hate to grocery shop with the masses on the weekend or a Friday (that's the worst) - the boys usually help me bring everything in, but it was in the 30's and they were in the PJ's - but Madison wanted to help me pick things up.
Blog 101510 Madison Hat Party-61A
Well, until she found the sprite I bought. She picked up the 2 liter bottle and held it like a baby and said, "Sprite! Mom, thank you for bringing this home with you" I just want to bring home Sprite with me everyday. Those kids, they wrap you around their finger so early. It's nice.


Daphne Ellenburg is the proud owner of Ellenburg Photography. Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment