Saturday, December 11, 2010

35, Day 16

I could have sat here and ordered my bedding accessories online, but I would have missed out on the adventure of shopping with my Mother & my baby girl - we hit the town looking for the most perfect matching red velvet and winter white combos. It was a lot of fun!
121110-04
I found excellent Velvet throw pillows and some super awesome Euro shams. Confession: Euro shams are an addiction. I LOVE them. I gave up hunting for the perfect dust ruffle - Mom is going to just make it for me. She rocks.
Madison was extra fun today.
She brought Jessie with us every where we went and wore her new cowgirl t-shirt. She really loves to go shopping, but wants to buy nothing. The perfect shopping partner.
121110-03

121110-02
It is rumored that Mike and I will be clearing out the work out room & moving it downstairs tomorrow - that means I'm getting closer to my studio dreams.
Oh boy, oh boy!

Daphne Ellenburg is the proud owner of Ellenburg Photography. Ellenburg Photography specializes in Wedding Photography and Family Portraiture. We are located just north of Mobile Alabama. We proudly serve all of Alabama, and Gulfcoast Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Ellenburg Photography Home
Join us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment